KPI and Metrics dashboard web part helps your employees see the company and individual performance at a glance.
Setting up the web part
On the page where you’d like to see the web part, add this web part:
Adding/Updating KPI content
To create a new or update KPI metric, open the web part properties by clicking Add/Remove KPIs button:
In here, you can set:
- Title - this will be displayed at the top of the metric (Sales, Gift Card Redemption, Cancellations etc)
- Value - this is the metric displayed in large font. It can support text or number format
- UpFromBefore - when ticked (Yes), the [up] arrow will show next to the metric. Otherwise, the [down] arrow will show
- Details - optional text below the metric (this week, this month, this quarter, or any other qualifier)
- Color - HEX color for each KPI item. This can be set to a default value and hidden.
Updating KPI colors and style
- You can change the color used by each of the sequence steps. Simply enter the color HEX in the [Color] field for the item. For example you might want to show green color when the metric means “good”. Here is where you can pick any HEX color: https://htmlcolorcodes.com/
- You can also hardcode a default color when setting up the list so that less advanced users don’t have to fiddle around with the HEX when adding or updating the sequence.
- Finally, you can automatically set the color depending on your criteria using PowerAutomate workflow